Translate

Wednesday 11 December 2013

Adore me (The Keatyn Chronicles #4.5) by Jillian Dodd

Book Synopsis:

Join Keatyn on Thanksgiving Break in this Keatyn Chronicles novella. 

I've finally become the kind of girl my little sisters could look up to. 
Except for the lies. 
Lying to my friends is killing me. 
And the longer I’m there—the closer we get—the more I feel like I’m being eaten from the inside out. 
If I go back to Eastbrooke, I’ll end up nothing but a shell. 
So I'm not going back. 
I'm going to St. Croix by myself. And for the first time in my life, I'm okay with being alone. 

Except...I don't actually end up on the island alone


My Review:


Holy Flippin Heck, I've been telling Jillian for the last two years to give me more Damian
that he was the man.

And just like that he is there.......




Although the story is a little bit muddled Jillian I'm sure you know that because you know he is the only ONE for Keatyn and as she once said he was going to be her Prince Charming and she would be his Princess in the future, so lets make it happen, come on Jillian give me what I want. LOL

I have always wished that Damian played a bigger part in Jillian's Books as he only normally gets a couple of paragraphs, so this book was heaven to me.






OK On to my honest review.

Can you tell by above that Damian is the man, well he is............

I have been a Keatyn Chronicles fan from day one, and I just devour the books when I get a chance too, and this one was no different, there is always something massive happening all the time that keeps your imagination going.

Well Keatyn's mind games have once again over come her and she must escape away from it all while she decides what to do with her situation, and how she will overcome what is going on in her head so that this can be done for ever and she never has to look backwards ever again.

Her pull towards her family is to great, but she knows if she approaches them she puts them at risk, so she must stay away.

Her relationship with Aiden, needs to be cut, and she has to think about how that can happen, without breaking his heart.






Payton has no idea what on earth is going on with Keatyn's mind as she is all over the place, but she has one focus once they get where they are going, and it should be Keatyns focus dam it.




But nothing is going to plan, and nothing seems to be running the way Keatyn wants it too, it is all a big mess.

Garrett has tried to talk her out of doing what she plans, but this time she will not listen to anyone, she is not going back to Eastbrooke she is taking time out for herself.

Then she arrive at the Moran's island, complete with her own Turret bedroom, and everything she thought she knew, dissolves and changes right before her eyes.




This is truly 5 star book, and it is not just because Damian is in it, it actually is 5 star material, and although Aiden is her feature in this book, that will all change soon.





A little about this author


Hey everyone!! I'm Jillian Dodd, author of the That Boy series. That Boy and That Wedding. I'm working on a new series called The Keatyn Chronicles as well as plotting out That Baby. I love to read, love hanging out at goodreads, and love to talk to y'all!!

I was lucky enough to find my own prince in college. We have two wonderful teenaged children, a Maltese named Sugar Bear and a new Lab puppy named Camber Lacey.

I have an active blog, which my daughter, Kenzie, helps me with. We'd love to have you visit us there. I am a big believer in giving back, so I donate a portion of my book sales to charity!!














Authors Websites:

http://www.jilliandodd.net/

http://www.amazon.com/Jillian-Dodd/e/B004ZKEKKC/ref=ntt_athr_dp_pel_pop_1

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/4833990.Jillian_Dodd

Twitter:

http://www.twitter.com/jilliandodd

Link To Purchase:

Kindle
http://amzn.to/18AGdwn

Paperback
http://amzn.to/19fH4De





No comments:

Post a Comment