Translate

Saturday 15 March 2014

Isalovesbooks review of Chemical Attraction By Christina Thomson




I was given a copy of this book in exchange of an honest review:

Chemical Attraction is a romantic thriller with a very original plot, I absolutely loved the characters,I enjoyed everything about it, I thought the idea of a Medical underline was different to what we normally read these days. I thought it was a great book, in my opinion is very well written absolutely well researched too and very fast paced. The mystery is well founded throughout the story, but at the same time we get to see a humorous side and romantic moments.

I liked the interaction between the main characters, both being intelligent individuals with high flying professions bring a solid and smart storyline but at the same time are witty and well matched. 

Agent (Joe) Roberts and Dr. (Madeleine) Pierce join forces to work and solve this mysterious case and as their cover they have to pretend to be a couple. As they have to spend more time together, their instant "chemical" attraction is undeniable and quickly sparks start to fly, this is very well described by the author as she gives us plenty of hot and steamy moments, their relationship is sweet and romantic even though we are dealing with a delicate subject of meth labs, animal attacks and bio technology. The rest of the characters are loveable as well as they bring a great balance to the story and therefore create an overall entertaining read, I can't wait to read the next in the series to find out more about them, there is definitely some more story to go on and perhaps another couple for the next instalment?? wink wink!!

I Gave it 5 stars as in my opinion had, good pace, great chemistry between the leads, an original plot, very good secondary characters, romance and it dealt with factual events! Totally recommend it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment